Just The Two Of Us

Just The Two Of Us
Just The Two Of Us

Friday, March 30, 2012

I have learned to let go. :))

In my bible study and prayer time this morning I pondered about my life, my hurts, and un forgiveness. The holy spirit led me to write down the ones who have hurt me. If I had forgiven them or not. What they did to me. I thought and wrote it all out and came to an understanding that being attacked personally is very hurtful. But, I realized as I looked at the names that family was much easier to forgive because family is so very important to me. :) it comes easier for me. Now the other thing I learned is that others who are " friends" who have hurt me really don't matter any more so why continue to hold on to that hurt. Their opinion of me is not important anymore because they do not value me as a person or a friend. I've learned that I can forgive them and let them go. Thank you Lord for helping me and showing me ..... Myself :)) I understand now. I've learned to love, forgive and trust God with everything and "to let go". :)))

Forgiving Others

Matt 6:14-15, 18:21,22 Keep on forgiving.
Mark 11:25 Don't forget to forgive others while praying. We want Jesus to forgive us don't we? :o)
Col 3:13 Put up with one another. Yep, We've got to do it folks. :o)
Philippians 3;13-14 Forget whats behind us. Press on :o) Don't keep thinking about it!!
Isaiah 43:18-19 Remember NOT. :O)
Eph 4:31-32
Let all bitterness and indignation and wrath (passion, rage, bad temper) and resentment (anger, animosity) and quarreling (brawling, clamor, contention) and slander (evil-speaking, abusive or blasphemous language) be banished from you, with all malice (spite, ill will, or baseness of any kind).32  And become useful and helpful and kind to one another, tenderhearted (compassionate, understanding, loving-hearted), forgiving one another [readily and freely], as God in Christ forgave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment