Just The Two Of Us

Just The Two Of Us
Just The Two Of Us

Monday, April 2, 2012

Pleading the Blood of Jesus

Pleading the Blood of Jesus

"Father,

In the name of Jesus, I plead the Blood of Jesus on my entire physical body, on my entire soul and on my entire spirit and my entire family. I plead the Blood of Jesus against any demons that may try and come against me or my family. I Plead the Blood of Jesus against any humans that may try and come against me or my family.

I plead the Blood of Jesus against any natural accidents or catastrophe's that may come against me or my family. I plead the Blood of Jesus against any diseases, illnesses or sicknesses that could possibly come against me or my family.

Father, in the name of Jesus, I have full faith and belief that the Blood of Jesus will now protect me and my family against all of the things that I have just Pled His Blood on.

Thank you Father.
Thank you Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment