Just The Two Of Us

Just The Two Of Us
Just The Two Of Us

Monday, April 2, 2012

Heaven


This morning I was Reading in the word and came to the part in John 14:1-4 where Jesus was comforting His disciples, He was telling them about how he was going to prepare a place for us. Well, It made me stop and think, God made the world so beautiful, the trees, flowers, sky, ocean, mountains and everything that he has put on the earth. Our earth is a beautiful place. Really, we can not even fathom what Heaven is going to be like, some think it will be all airy, spirit's flying around a big place of openness but I think that it is going to be soooooo much more than that, just look at the earth and Gods artistic hand, just think if God made the world as beautiful as it is now just wait until we see Heaven, it will be so much more than we could have ever thought of. Our little minds could not even imagine it on our own. It will be a awesome site! I cant wait!

Jesus Comforts His Disciples
1"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. 2In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4You know the way to the place where I am going."

No comments:

Post a Comment